CEGUI 0.7.5 - CEGUIIrrlichtRenderer missing

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

caburfoot
Just popping in
Just popping in

CEGUI 0.7.5 - CEGUIIrrlichtRenderer missing

Postby caburfoot » Sat Aug 20, 2011 22:42

I've downloaded and buid the CEGUI 0.7.5, except for missing DirectX stuff, all compiles. I don't care about DirectX, but I also don't see a build for the CEGUIIrrlichtRenderer libs ?
Tried to build the samples but having issues there also due to Directx being the appearent ApplicationBase.

Is there a project missing from the from the premake gen?

Some guidance would be appreciated...

Thanks

ShadowTiger
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Re: CEGUI 0.7.5 - CEGUIIrrlichtRenderer missing

Postby ShadowTiger » Sun Aug 21, 2011 02:45

I know that its not the same problem, but maybe reading through this thread might help if you are overlooking something.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=5562&p=26909&hilit=sample+compile#p26909

caburfoot
Just popping in
Just popping in

Postby caburfoot » Sun Aug 21, 2011 19:43

thank you - I had just started looking around for other config options and 'saw' the config.lua.
Changing that solved the problem. But that lead to another problem, there appears to be relative path bug in lua or premake.
I set the path useing "..\..\..\irrlicht-1.7.2" and the projects had ../../../......irrlicht-1.7.2/include or ../../../......irrlicht-1.7.2/lib

ShadowTiger
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Postby ShadowTiger » Mon Aug 22, 2011 02:57

I have no idea what your problem is... but I would avoid using backslashes in file paths. Use forward slashes.

I am guessing that it is turning your ..\..\..\ into ...... because the lua parser sees \. and thinks you are escaping the period character.

Alternatively, use ..\\..\\..\\

Return to “Help”