demos

For help with general CEGUI usage:
- Questions about the usage of CEGUI and its features, if not explained in the documentation.
- Problems with the CMAKE configuration or problems occuring during the build process/compilation.
- Errors or unexpected behaviour.

Moderators: CEGUI MVP, CEGUI Team

jarwulf
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

demos

Postby jarwulf » Tue Aug 23, 2011 22:43

Hi, I was wondering where I could find demo source code preferably under a permissive license. I found some demos on the main page but it was just the binaries and no source code. I'm also interested in other good demos/examples besides the official ones as I want to see a wide variety of source code.

Thanks

Jamarr
CEGUI MVP
CEGUI MVP

Re: demos

Postby Jamarr » Wed Aug 24, 2011 01:17

The code for samples/demos is provided with the downloadable Source packages. Alternatively you can also find their source in Mercurial. There is a lot of sample code on wiki and on these forums. You can also find a lot of sample code by searching google; most notably the OGRE-related material will probably be near the top.
If somebody helps you by replying to your thread, upvote him/her as a thanks! Make sure to include your CEGUI.log and everything you tried when posting! And remember that we are not magicians!

Return to “Help”